English Jade

IELTS, CAE, or FCE? Which English exam should you take?

IELTS, CAE, or FCE? Are you thinking about taking a formal English exam for work, study or your personal development? Not sure which one to take? Here Jades talks about two of the most common tests taken by people who wish to work or study in English-speaking countries -- the IELTS and the Cambridge CAE (Certificate of Advanced English).

She also talks about Cambridge's FCE test. She compares and contrasts the exams in detail to help you decide which test is right for your needs.

She will tell you:

- Who takes these English exams?  Which test is easier/more difficult?  For what practical purposes do people take these exams?  What are the exams themselves like and how do they compare?

Spread the word ♥

comments powered by Disqus